1. Style
New Zealand Wedding ServicesThe world is full of breathtaking views and historic places, but only a select few are really right for a destination wedding. Couples should seek a wedding location that will truly dazzle even their well-traveled guests, and make them feel like it was worth the trip. These 10 wedding locations include both popular and out-of-the-way spots, but all of them are stunning locations for your ceremony and reception.
Top 10 Romantic Wedding Locations for Destination Weddings

Comments

November 2, 2006 at 2:09 am
(1) Bedina says:

Wow – I love these places. I want to get married in a castle. But have you seen the ice hotels? those places are pretty awesome too. There is one in Sweden and I think Canada.

November 2, 2006 at 12:08 pm
(2) Mark says:

My wife and I got married at the Legion of Honor It was fantastic. People RAVED about the view and the location. food could have been a bit better, but I suppose that’s our fault for the caterer we chose! LOL!

I’m wonder how you chose these places – what made you chose these specific 10?

November 3, 2006 at 9:18 pm
(3) Chaplain Bob Walker B.Th. says:

The ice hotel story and link is here.
I would love to go on vacation there someday.What a place for a wedding and a honeymoon.

November 3, 2006 at 9:23 pm
(4) Tepin Kirdin says:

I love wedding pictures and the Icehotel would be great for a shoot. Of course beach weddings in the winter are alot of fun as well. I think that South Florida on the beach is a pretty romantic place to have a wedding. This is so true in the middle of winter and you leave, say New York, to go to West Palm Beach or Ft Lauderdale. But hey that is just my opinion. in Miami they even have a castle from Europe called Vizcaya – it was brought here stone by stone and reassembled. very elegant.

September 29, 2008 at 9:24 pm
(5) RebeccaMarie says:

I specialize in Weddings so please check out my ‘Destination’ site.
My main photography site is http://www.rebeccamariephotography.net

January 22, 2010 at 4:44 pm
(6) dmitri yakimov says:

Guys! Don’t stop, come on, make a wedding away!!
World is really full of wonders!!!

October 17, 2011 at 8:28 pm
(7) Ernest Smith says:

we are starting to do destination weddings . sure would like to know the best sites to travel to

November 4, 2011 at 6:56 pm
(8) a1411133 says:

I’ve said that least 1411133 times. The problem this like that is they are just too compilcated for the average bird, if you know what I mean