Black Friday seems to divide the world into two camps: either you love it and you'll wait in line all night for the best deals, or you wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. But if you're trying to save money on your wedding, it might be worth it to change camps. Here's the Black Friday wedding deals list that hopefully can help you save some money.
- For the guys, Macy's has a Calvin Klein Tuxedo for $199. It's regularly $650, and it will be on sale after Saturday for $269.99
- David's Bridal has promised via their FB page that they will definitely have in-store and online Black Friday specials - and that they won't disappoint! Stay tuned for more details. Meanwhile, they're already having their end-of-year clearance sale where select gowns are only $99 and many other dresses are discounted.
- Michael's has released their Black Friday ad. At my local store, the sales include buy-one-get-one-free deals on gift albums and stamps, and 70% off ribbon. Wear your comfy shoes - last year shoppers stood on line for two hours or more.
- Many hotels, photographers, and other vendors are offering a special deal if you book them on Black Friday. Search for "Black Friday wedding" and the name of your area to find promotions.
- Department stores like Nordstrom's, Macy's, Target, Sears are guaranteed to be offering deals on this day. I haven't found any that will be discounting their bridal gowns or other wedding-specific items. However, it could be a great day to buy something to wear to your rehearsal dinner, engagement party, or hit the jewelry sales for your wedding rings.
- In an earlybird special, Kohl's is offering 55% off their flameless candles. If your venue doesn't allow open flame, or you'd rather be safe than sorry, this is a great price. Meanwhile, many stores are offering specials on traditional candles.
Have you found a great Black Friday wedding deal? Let us know in the comments! I'll be updating this page, so bookmark it and check back.