Online Valentine's Day Gift IdeasOrder soon! Especially for personalized items.
- A Kitchy Cornucopia of Valentine Fun If your Valentine is bored by heart-shaped boxes, look to Fred Flare for funky and vintage-inspired clothing, accessories, and home goods. Since many of their items are $10 or less, you can put together a box of goodies. I'd combine some "measure your love cups" , a cute vintage valentine,
a heart-shaped necklace, some paul frank valentine undies, and maybe even a make-out kit.
- Personalized Sweetheart Locket A gift of jewelry is nice, but an engraved piece becomes an heirloom. Use a pet nickname, a simple monogram, or an old-fashioned and cute JM + ML. Here are more jewelry ideas for Valentine's Day
- Economy Candy: a Sweet Treat I love this store. That's not surprising - who wouldn't love a huge candy store? But more than that, they carry all those old-fashioned favorites you loved as a kid, and other hard-to-find items. Start off with some wax lips, add some conversation hearts, Squirrel Nut Zippers, a Skybar, a giant lollipop, and a big box of Ferrero Rocher chocolate and hazelnut treats..
You've only spent about $20, and your gift is one that is sure to be memorable.
- Redenvelope.com: Personalized Art or Luxurious Robe
Redenvelope is a gift-giver's favorite site, as they're teeming with quality presents for everyone. I love this personalized wall art that says LOVE with your names. It's a great decoration for engaged couples that will still be a beautiful piece long after you are married. For women or men, consider a luxurious robe that can be personalized with a nickname are great. It's best if it's a name only the two of you know, but you could also write something like "Mr. Big" for guys, "Beautiful" for women or "World's Best Lover". Order by 11 pm ET. Monday, February 9th.
- Kodak.com If your sweetheart is far away, create a personalized online greeting card with your own photo that you upload. Take a sexy picture or a cute picture of yourself holding a sign that says "Happy V-Day! I miss you.
Wedding Related Valentine's Gift Ideas
Plan a Romantic Valentine's Day at Home
5 Ways Celebrating Valentine's Day Can Help With Wedding Planning
New Twists on Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
Creative Valentine's Day Proposal Ideas
Planning a Valentine's Day Themed Wedding